Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MORE MARCO FUN FACTS


Cole catches Marco's attention..

 At the beginning of his second shift, Marco sympathised with Jameson's problem with his ankle, telling him that he also had torn ligaments there recently.
asking if Marco is keen to play a game of baseball later
One of Marco's favorite hip-hop artists

Marco chatting it up with the Members about his music tastes.
Marco doesn't enjoy Country music... Gangster Rap and Hip Hop are his scene. 
He likes Gangster Rap but doesn't dress gangster with sagging jeans, he likes to dress classy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Marco was gone too soon. I'm one viewer that looked at his time at the pad with an open mind ... open to change.

His first day was very unimpressive. It was not a favorite FratPad moment for me.

But then in his subsequent shows he seemed to gain some comfort. Seemed willing to discuss most anything. Seemed open to the members that wish to be friendly.

One detriment that Marco may never be able to overcome is that he is a listener more than a talker. That is, he listens until he finds value worth discussing. That's not much help to a site that thrives on chat ... often frivolous chat ... but chat it is. That was a problem for Marco while trying to keep up with the various topics being thrown at him. He often misunderstood the member, gave a curt answer and moved on. Too often he was overwhelmed by the totality of it all.

I'm hoping he has a chance to overcome that shortcoming.
Two weeks was not enough. I do not do private chats (Meet & Greets) with the FM until I've made a connection. I didn't think I was ready to get to know the man behind the performer. Now I wish I had done so.

I think there is a young man behind Marco the performer that I'd like to get to know. Would love to have a chance.

While waiting for him to return, I do wish him well and hope that life treats him fairly.

Neon

Anonymous said...

Very perceptive, Leon!

Pudgester